Happy [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Birthday [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Eric! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Happy Birthday Eric! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Happy [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Birthday [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Eric! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Thank you ! Gus & C/C Fan ... Going to the South City grill with my brother Rob. For my birthday....Some Sea food & a couple of St. pauli girl beers... & 3-more days of work & am off for 16 days.Kool....
My Two-fer Tuesday........
Golden Earring........Radar Love
Sweet....................Love Is Like Oxygen
&A Kiss&Hug To C/C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Eric
Happy Belated birthday Eric [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Hope you had tons of fun [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
I'm late on my 2 4 tuesday, so I'll do a triple shot wednesday instead.
Off the NAKED cd...
1,2,3,4 FIVE~ Joan Jett/Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's/Kathleen Hanna.
BadTime~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
Fetish~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Fresh coffee is ready with some homemade muffins Enjoy and have a wonderful day! NewYorkJettster~
Happy beleated birthday stingray. Myself, the Mrs. and zach were away for a few days in costal Massachucetts. The kicker is while on vaca we stumbled on an acoustic Hot Tuna Show. We took Zach, he is a little hippy at heart.
It's Thursday! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Onward and upward!!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
[img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
I'm a very happy CCamper
'cause tomorrows Chaturday
and today the boss will not be there
and while the cat's away mice will play
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
I'm a very happy CCamper
the w*rk week's almost at an end
and the weekend's finally almost here
it's just up around the next bend
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Good saturday morning! Let me get the espresso going, maybe a latte??.
I'll make the chat tonight barring any changes in plans.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto that Mr. C and thanks for the JAVA too btw!Originally posted by charlie c:
I'll make the chat tonight barring any changes in plans.
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Sunday already, Holy Moly [img]wink.gif[/img]
A Sunday Champagne Brunch being served with everyone's favorites. Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and fresh
squeezed juice. Enjoy...
[img]cool.gif[/img]
NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Bookmarks